Hey its me again. I just got to remember my childhood when I used to be a rural un-sophisticated giggly boy with dribbly nose and scruffy hair. I used to be bullied by Nasser and gang. I was no match for their gross physique and cruel behavior. I used to cry silently at home when lights went out and Mom gave a good night kiss. I used to cling to her hand. She would gently cajole me to sleep. I never felt like telling her the truth and despair her already turbulent mind. I kept it to myself and suffered humiliation day after day. In due course of time, it just turned out to be a weary ritual. Eventually the bullying ended when the gang got kicked out for harming an influential boy. Why am I telling this anecdote? It is to tell all those out there: if you let it pass and be patient you can survive without much creativity. Don't get carried away by situations; instead handle them with patience. Soon you will acquire the finesse to handle difficult situations. If I can survive anyone can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baba I miss you.. .

Educate Him